Thursday, May 7, 2009

Please speak quietly.....

..... because I have a hangggggggggover. Ug. Last night D and I went to the Cubs/Astros game, and had some beers. Then we went out with a couple of folks afterwards to a bar and had some more beers. Then all of a sudden it was 7:45am this morning, and I had to go to work. No fun. D was still in bed when I left home, but I think his old age makes it harder for him to rebound ;).

Yesterday I began a workout regime called the Buff Brides workout. It's actually a book that provides you with exercises that you do over a six month period in order to be all buff in your wedding dress. The program, in combination with cardio and good eating, should help me to tone shit up so that I'm a hot bride! Here's hoping anyway, right?

D is headed back to the ballpark tonight with some buddies, and I am hanging out with E. We are going to drink wine and eat hummus. Hummus is healthy, and wine is grapes, so I'm essentially having fruit and fiber, right? It's my justification, and you can't stop me!!!!!!

I was telling E yesterday that I hadn't done anything wedding related in a few days, and it was really stressing me out! I just want the whole damn thing to be planned so that I can relax for a few months, and then, bam, married! It's very weird to think about actually being married. I kind of feel like we already are, I don't know how much will change besides our legal status and tax stuff, but I guess there will be that warm glow of being able to say "hey, husband, go take out the trash" instead of "hey, fiance, go take out the trash."

This post has gotten a bit rambly. I blame the beer!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Woooo Hot Bride!

Also, Beer!