Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Surprises!

Last night D surprised me by taking me to a performance of the Nutcracker and dinner. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Nutcracker, and we didn't have the opportunity to attend last year. D told me that we were going to a "work event", and then we ended up downtown at the ballet :). He got really good seats, and it was a fabulous evening (complete with champagne and everything! :))

We are going over to my friends' E and S's house tonight for a couples ornament exchange. When I informed my younger sister what our plans were she said "Wow, y'all really do old people stuff." This was funny because S entitled the invitation email "When old people get together". I'm okay with being old people, as long as it involves dessert and wine.

Just a couple more days of work this week, a couple next week, and then..... holidays! 12 days off! Christmas! Family! Food! Friends! Fun!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Don't forget "a 12 mile run"!!

Yay for old people stuff! As long as there is wine, life is good.