Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MD Day

My MD Anderson day is almost upon me. Tomorrow I just have tests, no results, so it's somewhat anti climatic, but very, very exhausting. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I hate the poking, prodding, and feeling like a sick person. I want to get the most boring tests results ever- no change! Still cancer-free! Scar tissue continues to decrease in size! I'm starting to get the butterflies that I get around this time every test day.

I'm going to think positively, and I hope everyone will keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I am confident I will get good results, but once you've gone through the big C, there is a part of you that always anticipates the worst.

Tomorrow night I'll be attending another one of D's firms holiday parties after my full day of patienting. I'm hoping it will be a fun end to a very long day. At least there will be a big drink at the end of the road ;).

D and I are attending a wedding this weekend for my dear friend from college, BR. BR is an awesome guy, and I am very excited for him. Several of my college friends are descending upon Houston this weekend for the festivities, so it should be a lot of fun. I already have pedicures scheduled with one of my best girlfriends from college, J. :)

After this week, just one more full week of work, and then a short week..... and then almost 2 weeks off at Christmas! I can't wait for the holiday, my dad and his wife, plus my brother and his wife and 4 kids, plus all of my huge family here will be celebrating. It's D's first Christmas with my family (we spent last year with his), so I'm hoping we do it up in style for him.

Happy hump day!

2 comments:

A.B. said...

Excited to see you this weekend! And I'm definitely thinking about you!

Kelsey said...

Good luck!!