Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I want to take a class

I'd really like to take some sort of class that teaches me a useful skill or craft. I'd like it to be something D and I could do together, so preferably not potpourri making or something like that. In the spirit of personal enrichment, I'd like to learn something new in 2009, but I don't really know where to start. Where can I find classes? What kind of class should I take?

In the alternative, what sort of hobby could we take up on our own? I'd like to find something beyond the massive amounts of tv that will bring us even closer together.

In other news, I spent most of yesterday with a massive headache. Came home, took a long, hot bath, and crawled into bed. When D came home, he laid down with me for a bit, ordered a pizza so no cooking would have to be done, and even watched the Bachelor with me, which is a pretty big sacrifice for a guy.

Now that's love :).

No comments: