Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy birthday!

I'm about to leave to begin to cook the meal that will hopefully give D a culinary boner (to steal a line from Top Chef). I got to work 2 hours early today so that I could leave 2 hours early.

I also FINALLY, FINALLY get to give him the long awaited birthday surprise that I have been planning for months. He doesn't read this blog, so he frankly has no idea I have anything special beyond the meal planned.

We leave tomorrow for Frisco, I'll be gone all weekend, so I likely won't be posting anything.

But in other news, I made the decision today to go and attend an informational session for Team in Training. I would really, really like to run the Aramco Half Marathon in January and raise money to fight my cancer. So, if I go through with this, be prepared for me to come knocking down the door for donations :).

C'mon, how can you say no to a cancer survivor trying to help eradicate the disease???? :)

No comments: