Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sick :(

As today has gone on, I'm feeling worse and worse. I've had a bit of a sore throat for the past couple days, and last night I started feeling a little nauseated. I had trouble sleeping to the point where I left our room and went to the guest room so that I wouldn't keep D awake as I tossed and turned.

I came into work this morning feeling a little better, but maybe the lack of sleep just served to make me more run down.

I'm hoping that a warm bath and a good night's sleep will help.... I need to be in top form, as I'm going away this weekend for Maggie's bachelorette party. Sine I introduced the happy couple, I feel my attendance is important :).

In happier news, I am finally starting to tell how much my hair has grown, even though it still has a long way to go to get back to where it was. It's kind of doing a cute, flippy thing now.... it looks softer and more feminine. I guess I looked a little edgy and modern when it was shorter, but let's be honest, edgy and modern isn't really my style.

I also started my running training last night, and I huffed and puffed through my day one program, but I did it. Today is luckily a day of rest, and I'm back to it tomorrow!

No comments: